What Is This Life If Full Of Care...


Hi today I have a card to share with you that uses images from the In The Garden and a sentiment from the Seasons stamp sets from Hobby Art.

I first stamped the images onto watercolour card with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and painted using Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I added details with a White Gel Pen and a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the Bee's wings before cutting out leaving a thin white border.

I cut the frame, also from Watercolour card and rounded the corners. I then added stitched details with a brown fine liner pen. I added 3D foam to the back of the frame.

For the background I used the 'Honeycomb' stencil by Tim Holtz and Imagination Crafts Starlights Metallic Paint in 'Rich Gold'. When dry, I cut to size and added a layer of vellum, before adding the frame. I then attached this to a Kraft card base.

I added the images, also using 3D Foam and used some Pearl Sequins to fill in some of the spaces. I finished the card by adding a stamped and embossed sentiment.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! Wow, those tiny bees must have been fun to fussy cut ^_~. Fantastic painting as usual and I bet the background shines beautifully in real life. Such a lovely sentiment too. Debra x
Anonymous said…
A very pretty card xx
Carole Pollard said…
Great design I love the frame and the very pretty colours Love and hugs Carole x