Hobby Art September Monthly Special- Santa Paws


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses September's Monthly Special stamp set from Hobby Art Santa Paws.

I started by stamping the images onto Hot Press watercolour paper with 'London Fog' Memento Ink and coloured them using Arteza Expert Watercolour Pencils. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the trim of the hats and gloves and used a White Gel pen for the highlights. The sentiment was stamped using 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink onto some patterned paper from my stash, which I also used as a base for my image.

The glitter panel was made by adding some double sided adhesive sheet onto a square of white card and covering with crystal glitter. The red paper is from an old Provo Craft paper pad and the snowflakes are are Marianne Designs Die cuts. I finished by adding some Pearls in different sizes.

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One of my favorite cards xx
Bernie Simmons said…
Love this Sally xx It must have taken you ages. Clever Lady x
Debra K. said…
Oh, I just love this! Now Sally I thought you would have put twelve cats on it :D. Absolutely gorgeous painting, it looks so soft and gentle yet still vibrant. As soon as I saw your card I had to get the stamps and especially having cats on it :). My card won't be up to your standard but I'm sure you won't mind my getting shading help from yours. Definitely one of my favourite cards. Debra x
Kim x said…
Fabulous card Sally, I love it. Hope you are well, sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. hugs Kimx