To Plant A Garden...



Hi, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses images from the In The Garden and a sentiment from the Greenfingers stamp sets by Hobby Art.

I stamped the images onto different patterned papers from the 'Potting Shed' collection from Craftwork Cards, and Embossed with black powder. I added some shading with Arteza coloured pencils and White Gel Pen details. I then cut out the images and adhered them onto white card, and cut them out leaving a thin white border.

I then made the backing arrangement using various papers from the paper collection and a Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Die. I also stamped and embossed the sentiment. I then glued the layers into place and added to a white 6 x 6 card base. The scalloped oval, sentiment panel and images were all added using 3D Foam.

I made some roses using paper clay and the leaves are also from the Greenfingers stamp set. I finished the card with some pearls and a layer of Glossy Accents to the Wellies.

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Wonderful card! The stamped images are perfect for the papers you've used (isn't it a real shame that Craftwork cards has closed down) and are perfectly coloured as always. The sentiment looks great stamped on the 'wood' paper. Fabulous clay roses! I thought they were bought ones, I don't know another string to your bow :). Debra x
Carole Pollard said…
Gorgeous such a lovely design Love and hugs Carole x
Sally Dodger said…
It is a shame, they were one of my favorite paper company's. x