Happy Christmas Poinsettia


Hi, today I have a quick Christmas card to share with you that uses the Poinsettia and Winter Wishes stamp sets from Hobby Art.

I started by stamping and embossing the two smaller Poinsettias and the large leaves onto a panel of white Bristol Smooth card stock with Versamark Embossing Ink and 'Penny Copper' Embossing powder from Stampendous. I also stamped and embossed the large Poinsettia onto another scrap of the same paper. I then coloured the images with Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I also added White Gel Pen Highlights and Clear Wink Of Stella to the Petals.

I added some 'Broken China' Distress Ink around the edge of the white panel and also some Wow Chunky White Embossing powder for a snowy effect. I then cut out the large Poinsettia and added it into place with 3D Foam. The sentiment was stamped onto Kraft Card and embossed with White and also attached with 3D Foam. I then added the panel onto a layer of Kraft and then onto a White Card Base.

I finished the card by adding some pink sequins and beads to the centre of the flowers and scattered around the images as well some small pale green beads.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

cuilliesocks said…
Absolutely beautiful card Sally, wonderful colouring, Kate x
Moira said…
Once again your card has blown me away! Love it.
Unknown said…
Beautiful card.
Debra K. said…
Gorgeous card Sally! Wonderfully painted poinsettias in a lovely shade. They look so pretty with the copper embossed lines. Love the sequins and beads completing the card. Debra x
Carole Pollard said…
an amazing design its so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x