Warmest Winter Wishes Wolves


Hello, today I have card to share with you that uses the Hobby Art WolvesNature Trail and Winter Wishes stamp sets.

I started by stamping the wolf onto white card using 'London Fog' Memento Ink. I then coloured the image using Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. As usual I added details with a White Gel Pen and Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose.

The background was made by taping off the edges of a piece of White card stock with painters tape. I then cut a mask for the snow from Mask-it. Then I stamped the tree trunks and also masked them. I then used Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans and Iced Spruce Distress Oxides to colour the background. I added some water splashes and some splatters of Imagination Crafts Starlights in Pearl for a snowy effect. I then stamped the pine trees from the Wolves set with an old dark green ink pad from Colourbox. I then removed the masks and faintly coloured the snow with the Oxides and Starlights, coloured the tree trunks with pencils and added more White Gel Pen details. I finished the background by stamping the sentiment with Silver Super Sparkle Embossing Powder by Personal Impressions onto a strip of Vellum, which I attached by wrapping the ends around to the back of the panel.

The Wolf was attached onto the background using 3D Foam, after which I attached the image panel onto a piece of Vellum and Wood grain effect paper. I then layered this onto some white card and then onto a Kraft Card Base. I finished the card by adding some sequins and pearls.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
Amazing design that's a fabulous card Love and hugs Carole x
Moira said…
Oh wow!!! Fabulous card Sally, love the wolf, your colouring is amazing as always.
Anonymous said…
Really beautiful xx
Debra K. said…
Absolutely beautiful Sally! Wonderfully coloured wolf, the fur looks fantastic, and background. You've created such a beautiful scene behind the wolf. The sentiment on the vellum strip looks lovely and the sequins and pearls are great finishing details. Debra x
cuilliesocks said…
Wonderfully designed card, loving your colours too, Kate x