Round Penguins


Hello, today I have two cards to share with you that use the Round Penguins stamp set from Hobby Art which released today on Hochanda. Unfortunately I didn't get these made in time for the show, so I am showing them here instead.

The above card is made using Distress Oxides for the background and the penguin is coloured using watercolour pencils. I also used some Woodware White Fluffy Stuff and Crystal Glitter.

The below card has been water coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens with the addition of Starlight's Pearl Metallic Paint from Imagination Crafts and a die cut sentiment.


I hope you like these cards, the images are so cute and wonderful to colour.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
These are sooo cute! Two absolutely gorgeous backgrounds for the beautifully coloured penguins. I look at the stamps and can't believe how you bring them to look so wonderfully. Love the glittered fluffy stuff on the first card and the pearl paint on the second. Two more fantastic cards!! Debra x