Floral Wreath


Hello, today I have a wreath to share with you that uses Hobby Arts Star of Bethlehem stamp set. To flowers were stamped with Versamark ink onto vellum and embossed with white powder. I then used Arteza coloured pencils to colour them before cutting them out and layering two together.  I finished by adding some orange glitter to the centre of the flowers.

The wreath was made using a wire frame, dried twigs and craft wire. I sprayed the twigs with a brown metallic spray that I made with Platinum Inka Gold and Brown Acrylic Paint. I also added some touches of Chic Moss texture paste by Cosmic Shimmer for a Mossy look.

The ferns were bought from the pound shop and cut into smaller pieces before being sprayed with a mixture of Platinum Inka Gold and Green Acrylic paint. I then glued these and the flowers into place to finish the wreath.

I hope you like this wreath and thanks for taking the time to visit.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
This is so lovely! What a wonderful way to show off the stamp set and that it's not just for cards. This could this be used all year round. I love that you made the wrath as well, you really can turn your hand to anything Sally :). Such a talented lady! Enjoy your weekend. Debra x