In The Forest


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses Hobby Art's Nature Trail and Bluebell Wood stamp sets.

The card has three panels, of which the top two have apertures through which you can see the background scene.


 I have stamped the images with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic Markers and a white Gel Pen. I also cut a variety of die cuts and also coloured them with the Copic Markers.

                                    Joy Crafts Edge Mushrooms Die
                                    Crafts Too Leaf Border Die

I also used a Maple Leaf Craft Punch.


I used Kraft card for the base and the patterned papers are from the 'Owl's Field' paper pad by Joy Crafts. I also used some 'Rich Gold' Starlights paint by Imagination Crafts to add some sparkle and some Photo corners for a finishing detail.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.

Comments

Unknown said…
A stunning card xx
Debra K. said…
This is a joy to look at Sally! Such a gorgeous card design and scene creation. You just never cease to amaze me with your cards. Superb colouring, which I can't believe is just using Copics. I would love to have seen this in real life peeking through the apertures at each layer. Just Amazing!!! Debra x
Carole Pollard said…
Wonderful these are such clever design just love them Love and hugs Carole x