In The Garden


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses Hobby Art's August Monthly Special stamp set In The Garden.

I stamped the images using London Fog Memento Ink and masked them with Hobby Art Mask-it. I did a splatter effect background using Kuretake Gansai Tambi and when this had dried I then removed the Mask-it. I then water coloured the images using the Gansai Tambi and added white Gel Pen details and a stitched border with a brown pen.

I added a strip of white card towards the bottom of the card and overlaid a slightly wider strip of vellum, which I wrapped around the card and added white stitched details with the gel pen. I then mounted this onto the Kraft card base using Foam Tape.

I also stamped the main image with London Fog and painted it with the Gansai Tambi and white Gel pen. When dry, I stamped and embossed in White the 'In The' stamp from Hobby Arts Greenfingers sentiment stamp set and cut out leaving a slim white border. I then stamped the 'Garden' sentiment on Kraft card and embossed with Black Embossing Powder, before trimming up and attaching both to the card with Foam Tape to finish.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Unknown said…
A beautiful card and a great stamp set xx
Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! Fabulous painting of the images and the gel pen makes a world of difference in making the images 'shine'. Really like the vellum addition and your lovely crisp embossing of the sentiment. Debra x
Bernie Simmons said…
Very Lovely Sally xxx