Nature Trail Gate Fold Card



Hi, today I have a tutorial on how I made this aperture double gate fold card using Hobby Art's Nature Trail stamp set.

I first made the card base from two 6 x 6 inch square cards by folding the front of each card backwards in half. I then glued the backs of the card together to form the three panels for the card. I then die cut a rectangle out of each side panel.

I then added patterned papers from Joy Crafts and added some stamped pine trees to the papers and created some snow with white card.

I stamped the animals and trees from the Nature Trail stamp set with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and water coloured them before cutting  out. I then played around with the positioning of the trees and animals until I was happy before gluing to the card with glue and 3D Foam. I also made sure that the trees that were covering the die cut areas were coloured on both sides.

I added some Ivy to the trees with a green gel pen, snow with a white gel pen and some Woodware White Fluffy Stuff for a finishing touch along with a sentiment.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

jc2711 said…
So pleased I can now see this card and the tutorial in full. Your card is just stunning.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful x