With Love Tag


Hello, today I have a tag that I have made to show you. I started by cutting a tag 3 1/2 x 6 inches out of Kraft card stock. I then used the 'Large Vintage Lady' embossing folder from Couture Creations, and 'Walnut Stain' Distress ink and gold Gilding was to highlight the embossing. I then ran some blue Core'dinations card stock through the embossing folder and cut the centre oval and sanded it with some sand paper. I have used some Elizabeth Craft Designs dies to create the flowers and Cherry- Lynn 'Fancy Flourish' die. The small flower embellishments have been is my stash for a while. The sentiment circle has been cut using a Spellbinders die and the text is from a Creative Expressions stamp sheet and was stamped and embossed with gold powder. The glitter, pearls and brown Raffia are from my stash. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting. 
          Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Lovely use of embossing folders and dies to make this gorgeous tag. The little touches of gilding wax really lift the card. Another lovely creation Sally!