Pastel Birthday


Hi, today I have a card to show you using the 'Emma Walkies' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic markers and a white gel pen. The background papers are from 'The Best Of K And Co. Too' paper pad. I have also used some Core'donations card stock for the flowers and leaves. The sentiment die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs as is the flower die. The leaves were cut using a Marianne Designs die. The ribbons, pearls and Stickles are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting. 
      Sally. 

Comments

Debra K. said…
Such a pretty card Sally! The colouring of the image is really fab and matches the papers beautifully. I love the little pearls around the die cut, a lovely touch. Debra x