Happy Bird-day!


Hi. today I have a card to show you using some stamps from Creative Expressions. I have stamped the bird house and bird with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers. I have used grey Core'dinations card stock for the layering and the background papers are from the 'Spring Feast' paper collection by First Edition. I have used Spellbinders dies to cut the circles and the scalloped rectangle. The swirl is the 'Fancy Flourish' from Cherry Lynn die and the pink flowers have been made using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The blue roses are from Do Crafts 'Sew Lovely' embellishment pack. The gems and Stickles are from my stash. The sentiment is also from Creative Expressions. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for vising.
                Sally

Comments

Debra K. said…
Gorgeous card! Love the bird and house. Fab layout and embellishments especially the flowers. Debra x