To A Dear Friend


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a stomp from the 'Neighbourwood' stamp collection from Trimcraft. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The background papers are from My Minds Eye's 'Lime Twist- Fly A Kite' 6 x 6 paper pad.  I have used a wood grain effect embossing folder from Provo Craft on the blue background  before sanding back the colour to reveal the white core of the paper underneath, before highlighting some areas with 'Mushroom' Adirondack Acrylic Paint. The large die is from the 'Parchment and Label' dies set from Marianne Designs and the flowers were also cut using a flower die, which is also from Marianne Designs. The sentiment and banner stamps came free with this months Papercraft Inspirations magazine and have been stamped with 'Black' Archival Ink. The ribbons, gems and gem leaves are from my stash. I have added some Perfect Pearls, Glossy Accents and Stickles to finish. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
         Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Such a sweet, beautifully coloured Image Sally. I like the sentiment with the stamp, fab idea. Gorgeous card. Debra x