Prima Fairy Belle


 Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using the 'Fairy With Dove' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers and a white gel pen. I then added Stickles and Glossy Accents to the wings of the Fairy. I then cut the Fairy out using a Spellbinders circle die. The background papers are from Prima's 'Fariy Belle' 6 x 6 paper pad. I have used the 'Fancy Flourish' die from Cherry- Lynn. The largest of the flowers has been made using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the smaller flowers have been punched from a Tonic punch. The sentiment die is also from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The Kraft card stock, ribbons, metal bird charm, gems, Stickles and Perfect Pearls are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
           Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Fabulous card! Love how you've cut the image outside of the circle. This is a lovely image which again is beautifully coloured and you've used such pretty embellishments. It's just fab Sally!!