Happy Christmas from Archie


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Archie stamp from the Bertie & Archie rubber stamp set by Hobby Art. I stamped the image onto Watercolour Card, also by Hobby Art with Gina K Black Amalgam Ink. I then used Distress Oxides in the following colours to paint the image. 'Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick'. I then added some White Gel Pen Highlights and some glitter to the snowman, before covering him completely in Glossy Accents. I also added some White Fun Flock to the white rims and bobbles of the hats, before cutting out.
The backing papers are from The Works, but for some reason the paper pad doesn't have a name on it. I used a die from Crafts-Too to cut out the panel behind the image. I used a Distressing Tool along the edges of the papers and added glitter to the edges. The snowflakes were cut using dies from Marianne Designs dies and were cut from the Watercolour Card. I then covered them with glitter and added some 3D Kraft stars that I made by sticking 3 star die cuts together. I then finished the snowflakes with some beads and pearls. The foliage was also cut from the Watercolour Card with dies from The Works and coloured using the Distress Oxides. I also added some Glossy Accents to the Berries before assembling the card and finishing with a stamped sentiment.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments