Happiest Mice Birthday


Hello, today I have the card I made my Mum for her birthday to share with you. This card uses the English Garden collection by Craft Consortium.
I started by stamping the three mice images from the stamp set with 'London Fog' Memento Ink onto white card. I then used Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils to colour them. I also added white highlights with a gel pen. I then cut out the images leaving a thin white border.
I made the background card with a couple of the papers from the collection and a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment was stamped onto vellum using Versamark Ink and Heat Embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Powder.
I finished by adding the images with 3D Foam Squares and some pearls for decoration.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments