Back To School


Hello, today I have a Back To School card to share with you that uses the 'Celebrate Success' stamp set from Tonic Studios. I also used the picket fence stamp from the 'Celebrate Friendship' stamp set and the Scroll and Sentiment are from the 'Celebrate Sentiments' set both of which are also by Tonic Studios.
I started by making the backing paper by cutting a piece of white smooth card to the desired size and then used a ruler and pencil to draw the square paper effect. I then used a circle die to cut out the right portion of the card before stamping a selection of the school themed images from the set with Gina K Amalgam Ink. I then used an Arteza Fineliner to draw the lines on the background. I then erased all the pencil lines, including the ones that were now underneath the stamped images.
I also stamped the owl and a school outfit, bag the picket fence, the globe and a few of the smaller elements onto another piece of the white card. I then used Arteza Real Brush Pens to colour all the images and Background paper.
The clouds on the scene were made with the Clouds stencil from Hobby Art and 'Weathered Wood' Distress Ink. I then used 'Bundled Sage' to colour the hills along with a piece of grass that I cut using a Lawn Fawn die. The tree branch is a die by Marianne Designs and was also coloured with the Arteza Real Brush Pens.
I finished by stamping the scroll stamp and then added the sentiment. I added this and the globe with 3D Foam for dimension.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments