Floral Birthday Card




Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Bee Friendly stamp set by Hobby Art.
I stamped the images onto Hot Press Watercolour card. I then coloured each flower with a base colour of Alcohol Marker then Painted details on top using Windsor & Newton watercolours. I added some White Gel Pen highlights and then cut out.
The background was made with 'Bundled Sage' and 'Cracked Pistachio' Distress Ink and a Pearl Mica spray. I then stamped the floral images with Versamark Ink all over for a subtle watermark effect.
The frame was cut using an Outside In Stitched Square die from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from the Daffs & Bells set also by Hobby Art and was heat embossed with White onto Black card stock. I finished by adding some glitter to the inside of the frame and the flower centres.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Cobnut Crafter said…
I love this Sally - a real work of art, especially all that fussy cutting.