You Are So Sweet


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Bunny & Brambles stamp set by Hobby Art.
I stamped the images onto Hot Press Watercolour Card with Gina K Amalgam Ink. I then applied a base of Alcohol Marker, on top of which I used Windsor & Newton watercolours to paint the details. I then cut the images out and added white Gel pen details and Glossy Accents to the berries and the Rabbit's Eye.
The background was made by colouring a piece of the watercolour paper with 'Bundled Sage' and 'Antique Linen' Distress Ink and a Pearl Mica Spray. When this was dry I stamped the background stamp from the set with Versamark Ink and Embossed with Clear Powder.
The frame and sentient panel were cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Dies from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is also from the Bunny & Brambles stamp set. I added the Berries and Bunny using 3D Foam squares and some green gemstones to finish.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments