Hero Arts Happy Birthday Jungle


Hello, today I have another card to share with you that uses the June 2019 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts.  I started by stamping the images onto some Seawhite Cold Pressed Water Colour paper with Gina K Amalgam Ink and masked them off with Post-it Notes. I then used the Daniel Smith Dot Card colours to paint the background. I also mixed some 'Rich Gold' and 'Pearl' Starlights Paint to create a colour that would match the 'Ranger 'Liquid Platinum' Embossing Powder, and added splatters of these to the background.
When the background had dried I removed the masks and painted the images with Pebeo Gouche. I also added Glossy Accents to the Animals Eyes and white Gel Pen highlights. I also stamped the Elephants head dress onto some Crafter's Companion Heat Resistant Acetate with Versamark Ink and Embossed with the 'Liquid Platinum' Powder. I then cut this out and adhered it with Glossy Accents.
The sentiment was stamped onto some wood effect paper and also embossed with the 'Liquid Platinum'. The sentiment was layered onto a piece of vellum and added onto the image panel with 3D Foam Tape. The image panel was then adhered to another piece of Vellum and added onto a piece of the wood effect paper with 3D Foam Tape, before adding all the layers onto a 5 x 7 Kraft Card base.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments