Hero Arts Jungle Reveal Wheel Card.


Hello, today I have a card that combines the June 2019 My Monthly Hero Kit by Hero Arts with the Reveal Wheel Dies from Lawn Fawn.
I started by stamping a selection of the images from the stamp set with 'London Fog' Memento Ink onto Bristol Paper. I then used Arteza Real Brush Markers to colour them and also added White Gel Pen Highlights. I then cut out the images using the co-ordinating dies from the kit.
Next I cut out the parts I needed for the reveal wheel from the Bristol Card. I then coloured them with 'Cracked Pistachio', 'Peeled Paint' and 'Faded Jeans' Distress Oxides and splatters of 'Rich Gold' and 'Pearl' Starlights Paint that I had mixed together to create a more subtle colour. I used the Hero Arts Intens-ified Black Ink that came included in the Kit to stamp the sentiment on the reveal wheel, which spins to reveal the sentiment 'Hello Friend Happy Birthday'. I then assembled the reveal wheel and added the imaged with Glue dots and 3D Foam Squares.
The background was made by light inking all over with the Oxides, before adding the stencil that also came included in the kit and inking again with the same colours. I also added more spatters of the Starlight's paint. used Kraft Card for the layering and added everything onto a 6 x 6 White Card base. I finished by adding a Kraft Arrow to show where the spinner is and some Sequins, Rhinestones and Pearls from my stash to embellish.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments