Riverbank Double Slider Card


Hello, today I have a Double Slider Card to share with you that uses stamps and papers from the 'Riverbank Collection' by Craft Consortium. I also used the 'Double Slider Surprise' and 'Outside In Stitched Rectangle' dies by Lawn Fawn.
I started by stamping the images from the stamp sets with Gina K Amalgam Ink onto Bristol Smooth card. I then used Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils to colour the images. I also added some White Gel Pen Details and cut out leaving a thin white border.
The water background pieces were made by first cutting out the pieces of the 'Double Slider Surprise' die set and the largest of the Rectangle dies from the Bristol card. I then added 'Bundled Sage' and 'Weathered Wood' Distress Ink and Spritzed with water. When this had dried I used the Water, Clouds and Driftwood stencil by Hobby Art to add the ripple detail with 'Weathered Wood' Ink.
The patterned backing paper is from the Riverbank Paper collection, as are the Fish and Otter. The sentiment is from Hobby Art.
I then assembled the 'Double Slider Surprise' elements and embellished with the stamped images. I added most of the elements with glue, but the Kingfisher, Iris's, Dragonfly and Sentiment Banner on the main panel were added with 3D Foam Squares. I then added this onto the water patterned Rectangle with Foam Tape. I finished by adding some more stamped images around the slider panel and added some Glossy Accents to the Eyes and Dragonfly Wings.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Emma Goddard said…
Such a beautiful card, love this xx