Happy Birthday Horse Shoe


Hello, today I have a card to share that uses this Horse stamp by Clarity Stamps, that I have had in my stash for years. I stamped the horse using 'London Fog' Memento Ink and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also added white gel pen highlights and glossy accents for the eye. I then cut out the image, also cutting around the forelock, jaw and flowing section of the mane. I then shaped the image with a ball tool so that the image appears to be more 3D. I then added foam squares to the back, in various thicknesses to make the head, forelock and mane stand at different heights.
The horseshoe was cut using my Silhouette and heat embossed in Silver. The flowers were cut using a variety of flowers and leaves from the 'Funky Florals #2 and #3' by Tim Holtz. I coloured these using my Copic markers and a white gel pen.
The wood grain backing paper is from Craftwork Cards 'Potting Shed' paper pad and the green paper is from Tonic Studios. I finished with a sentiment and some small pearls from my stash.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x

Comments

Wow fabulous colouring, gorgeous card