Deer Double Slider Card


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that uses the 'Little Fawn and Friends' stamps and paper collection by Craft Consortium. I paired these beautiful stamps and papers with the 'Double Slider Surprise' dies to create this double slider card.
The images were stamped with 'London Fog' Memento Ink onto white card and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Markers and Arteza Expert Coloured pencils to add fur texture. I also added some white gel pen highlights. I then trimmed around the images, leaving a thin white border.
The base card and slider mechanism were made out of Kraft card stock and decorated with the papers from the 'Little Fawn and Friends' paper collection. I also cut out some trees from the papers and some grass to use as decorative elements.
The images on the sliders were adhered flat, but the images on the main panel were adhered with 3D Foam squares. The sentiment is also from the 'Little Fawn and Friends' stamp set and was cut out using the banner die that came in the 'Double Slider Surprise' die set.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Emma Goddard said…
What a gorgeous card, beautifully created xx