Especially For You Cosmos


Hi, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses the 'Cosmos Flowers' clear stamp set by Woodware. I stamped the image onto white card stock and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also added some white highlights with a gel pen. I then used a die to cut the outer edge of the frame and a craft knife to cut the inner frame edge and around the flowers.
I then added this layer onto a piece of vellum, and added these to a piece of patterned paper from the 'Floral Feelings' paper pad from The Works. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder. I finished by adding this onto a 6 x 6 Kraft card base and adding some beads from my stash.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments