Shiver Me Timbers...It's Your Birthday


Hello, today I have another double slider card to share with you that uses the Shiver Me Timbers stamp set by Hobby Art alongside the Double Slider Die Set by Lawn Fawn.
The images were stamped with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and a white gel pen for highlights. I then cut the images out leaving a thin white border.
The base card was made using Kraft card and the decorative papers are from an old My Minds Eye Paper Pad 'One For The Boys'. The sand dunes were cut using the 'Stitched Garden Border' and the waves were cut using the 'Stitched Wave Border' dies both from Lawn Fawn. I finished the card with a sentiment from the stamp set.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
That's amazing such a special card love it Love and hugs Carole x