Lighthouse and Cliffs


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Coastal Walks and By The Sea stamp sets from Hobby Art. I have also used a frame die from Amy Designs.

I started by stamping the image using different elements from the Coastal Walks stamp set onto Hobby Art water colour card with 'London Fog' Memento Ink. I then taped off the edges with Washi tape and used a combination of Cotman water colours from Winsor & Newton and Kuretake Gansai Tambi.

I then Die cut the frame twice and painted them, also using the Cotmans and Gansai Tambi paints. I added highlights with a White Uni Posca Marker. I then decoupaged the Spyglass, Seagulls, Shell and Lighthouse using 3D Foam.

I used white card stock and Tim Holtz Core'dinations for the layering and Crafter's Companion 'Desert Storm' for the card base. I distressed the card base with a distressing tool and used 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink on the edges.

I finished by adding the sentiment, a blue pearl to the centre of the Ship's wheel and Glossy Accents to the Spyglass Lens, Glass Bottles, Anchor and Lighthouse Windows.

I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
Just wonderful the detail on this is just amazing such lovely colours and design Love and hugs Carole
Debra K. said…
Fantastic card design Sally! Your painting looks amazing. The painted elements round the frame are just wonderful. The white details you've added are so effective. I really love this card!! Debra x