Happy Birthday Squirrel


Hi, today I have another Criss Cross card to share with you that uses the Woodland Walk and Greetings For Friends stamp sets by Hobby Art.

I started by stamping the squirrel image onto two pieces of white card using 'London Fog' Memento Ink. I also stamped a few of the extra pine branches that came included in the stamp set around one of the squirrels.

I then used Kuretake Gansai Tambi Paints and Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush markers to colour the images. I added highlights with a White Posca marker and the faux stitching detail has been stamped with the straight stitch stamp from the Stitch & Knit stamp set also from Hobby Art and using the Dark Brown Clean Colour as the ink.

The backing papers are left over from an old paper crafting set, think they are from Dovecrafts and the green gem stones are from the pound shop.

I cut the image for the band with Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies and cut the other image to fit on the inside panel. I then finished the card by stamping the sentiment, also with the Dark Brown Clean Colour marker.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Lovely image, fab card