Hugs and Mice Kisses


Hi, just another quick card today. This time around I decided to make a gate fold card, but to add a belly band and decorated inside panel as with the Criss Cross cards.

The stamps I used came free with the May 2015 'Quick Cards Made Easy' magazine and I haven't got around to using this image until now. I stamped the images using 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink onto two pieces of white card and painted them using Gansai Tambi paints and white Posca for the highlights.



I used two die sets from Marianne Designs to cut the hearts and leaves and the backing papers are from the Pound Shop, as were the green gemstones.


The heart embellishments and flowers are from my crafty stash and I used 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink to ink the edges of my papers.

Hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
what beautiful cards the designs are stunning Love and hugs Carole x