February 12 Tags of 2015


Hi, today it's time for my attempt at Tim Holtz's February Tag, his version can be found here on his blog.  I didn't have all of the materials that Tim used, and as how the theme for this tag was the love of making things, I have improvised and included some of my favourite things to craft with. I have used the heart die, which is one of my new favourites and some lace and pearls. I couldn't find where I had put my felt, so I decided to make a flower from some scraps of fabric and wadding. This also incorporates my love for patchwork quilting that I first started last year and adore. I also used a heart shaped quilting pin to which I added some alphabet beads and a flower charm. I hope you like my take on the February Tag.
         Sally.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful tag Sally love the romantic Parisian theme, super make.
hugs
lorraine x
julie_woolston said…
Gorgeous tag Sally fabulous detail and design
Hugs Julie xxx
Debra K. said…
Fabulous Tag Sally! Your tag design is wonderful, so many lovely details to look at. I especially love the heart pin with feb and the charm attached. Debra x
Pamellia said…
What a wonderful version of Tim's tag Sally! I love how you really emphasized the romance and feminine parts, well done! hugs :)