With Love Tag


Hello, today I have a love themes tag to share with you today, as it is Valentines day. For this tag I have used Cheery- Lynn dies to cut the wings and flourishes. The heart was cut using a Marianne Designs die from patterned paper, before being torn apart and being stuck onto another heart cut from white card. I then pierced some holes and added the stitching. The sentiment, Paris stamp, postmark and musical note stamps are from my stash and the wire stamp is from Hobby Arts- Cockadoodledoo stamp set. The papers are from Craftstyle and I have also used 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink for edging and stamping. The flowers were made using paper clay and a silicone mould and the key and lock brads are from Creative Expressions. The ribbon and lace are from my stash, as are the pearls and Stickles. Hope you like my tag.
        Sally.

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Absolutely gorgeous tag Sally fab detail and design.
Hugs Julie xxx
Pamellia said…
Gorgeous Sally! I just love your broken heart with the stitching and wings, such a great focal point! Beautiful shabby details! Elegant and romantic! hugs :)
Debra K. said…
Fabulous Tag! A absolutely brilliant design, your idea of ripping the heart and stitching it together again is wonderful. The wings and those lovely flowers are so lovely embellishments. Debra x