Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #132- Love, Love, Love


Hello, today sees the start of the new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more. The theme this fortnight is Love, so we would like to see your Love, Romance, Valentines, Wedding, or Engagement themed cards.

For my card I have used some Marianne Designs Craftables dies to cut the heart frames and aperture in the card. The papers I have used are from a 'Paper Maker' pad from Craftstyle and I have also used some white and cream card stock. I used some tag stamps and a sentiment from Inkadinkado to create the tags. The heart lock is a stamp that was floating around my stamp box. All stamps have been stamped with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento ink and I also used this ink to edge all my papers. The leaf flourish is a die from Cheery- Lynn and I have also used some wired gems. The roses have been made using paper clay and a mould, and they have had some 'Pearl Moon' gilding wax added to the petals. The ribbon, twine, pearls and Cherub charm are from my stash.

I hope you like my interpretation of this theme, and take a look at my fellow Design Team members blogs as they have made some beautiful projects. Bye for now.
         Sally.

Comments

Pamellia said…
Wow Sally, this is gorgeous!! I love the way you layered all the hearts and then put those little tickets on the inside! Your flowers are arranged so beautifully on the flourish stem and the touches of pearls are perfect! So romantic, I love it! hugs :)
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Sally what a beautiful, romantic creation, love the central design also the wonderful colours and embellishments a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x
Viv said…
Gorgeous card Sally!
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Sally. I love your design, pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
Sue xx
Debra K. said…
Beautiful card Sally! The design is wonderful and I love the papers you've used but the stand out part of your card are those fabulous flowers. Debra x
julie_woolston said…
Wow Sally this is totally gorgeous
Hugs Julie xxx
Kim x said…
Beautiful card Sally. Hugs Kimx
Dr Sonia S V said…
WOW such a beautiful beautiful card Sally!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects