January 12 Tags Of 2015


Hello, I really enjoyed making those Autumn Leaves tags yesterday, so much in fact that I couldn't wait to make another tag, so I have decided to have a go at Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2015 challenge.  I only had the printed tissue, Distress Paint and Distress Stain that he used to create his tag, which can be found on his blog. My version, isn't too far from the original, but I didn't have any of the Chitchat stickers, so I made my own, and I also made my own numbers and arrow from three layers of Grunge paper that I stuck together. And instead of the paint and Krylon pen, I used a bit too much Fran'tage.
I really enjoyed making this tag too, and I am thinking I might have a go at February's tag as well. 
     Sally.x.

Comments

Pamellia said…
YAY, we are doing Tim's tags together, that's exciting! I can't believe you made your own chit chat stickers, you are a genius!! Love your version hun, can't wait to see your next one!! hugs :)