Wish Upon A Star!


Hello, just a quick card to share with you today that uses Hobby Art's Unicorn Kisses stamp set and also their new Cloud stencil.
The galaxy effect background paper if from the 'Lovely Mystery' 12 x 12 paper pad from The Works. I added some sparkly clouds in the background using the stencil, Versamark Ink and 'Stardust' Embossing Powder by Stampendous. I then added some more clouds using homemade texture paste, which I then covered in chunky iridescent glitter.
The images were stamped using 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers and white gel pen details. I then cut the images out leaving a thin white border. I adhered these to the background panel using 3D Foam squares. I also added some Glossy Accents to the hooves and stars.
I cut another panel of background paper and added a vellum overlay onto which I added my main panel. I added the sentiment which was heat embossed with gold onto black card and some heart and star shaped sequins from my stash.
Hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments