Spring Time


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that uses the 'Spring Time'  stamp set from Waffle Flower.  I stamped the images with Gina K designs Amalgam ink and coloured using Arteza Watercolour Real Brush Pens. I also added some white gel pen highlights. I then cut out the images leaving a thin white border.
The octagonal frames were cut using my silhouette from papers from the Nature at Heart paper pad from The Works. The background paper is also from the same paper pad. The frames were raised up using 3D Foam. I then added the tree die cut from Cheery Lynn and some of the shrub images with glue to the background before using the rest of the images and 3D Foam squares to build up the scene.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

What a great scene looks fab