Peonies With Love


Hello, today I have a card to share that uses Hobby Art's Peonies stamp set. The images were stamped with Versamark Ink onto white card stock and heat embossed with Pearl embossing powder from Stampendous. 
I then masked off the peonies with Mask-It and added a layer of 'Faded Jeans' Distress Oxide to the background, which I then sprayed with water and lifted off the excess with paper towel. 
I then painted the flowers with a flat base of Distress Oxides using the following colours to mix the colours I needed: Faded Jeans, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio and Black Soot.
I then used Copic markers to add shading to the petals and leaves and a White Gel Pen to add detail to the flower centres. I then used my Black Copic marker to edge the panel before adding to a 5 x 7 white card base using 3D Foam tape.
The 'With' stamp is taken from Hobby Art's Hummingbirds stamp set and heat embossed with White onto black card. The Love is a die from The Works, which has been cut three times and layered to create depth. I then finished the card with some beads and gems from my stash.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments