Panda Birthday Wishes

Hello, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses this gorgeous Panda stamp set by Marij Rahder.
The image was stamped on to white card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear powder. I also stamped the corners by doing a little masking. I then used Distress Oxides to paint the image and added details with a white gel pen before cutting out leaving a slight border.
For the background I embossed a piece of white card using a Provo Craft embossing folder and added some of the Distress Oxides around the edges.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with Penny Copper powder by Stampendous on to a strip of vellum. I adhered the images with 3D foam and added this to a 6 x 6 Kraft card base.
I finished by adding some sequins and green 3D pearl drops.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Moira said…
WOW, I really love this card. Where can I get that stunning panda stamp Sally?
Sally Dodger said…
Hi Moira, the stamp is a year or so old, but is still available here https://www.art-of-craft.co.uk/0034-marij-rahder-clear-stamps-panda-6pcs.ir. hope that helps.x.