Bunny Snow Globe


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses stamps and an embossing folder which was the free gift that came with issue 184 of Paper Craft Inspirations magazine.
I started by stamping the image onto white card with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and embossing with clear powder. I then lined the image up with the embossing folder and taped in place with washing tape, while I ran it through my cutllebug. I then trimmed the panel to size. I also embossed the greeting part of the embossing folder and trimmed into a strip, which will later be raised using 3D foam.
I used Distress Oxides to paint the image and a B45 Copic marker to colour the snow globe. The Holly and sentiment were coloured with gel pens, along with white gel pen highlights.
The panel was then added to a Kraft card layer. The backing paper is from Joy crafts and the Kraft card base is 6 x 6.
I finished by adding some sequins and 3D pearl drops to the snow flakes on the embossed panel.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x

Comments