Puffin Shadow Box


Hello, today I have a Puffin Shadow Box to share with you that was inspired by Sam Calcott's amazing Light Up Easter Shadow Box tutorial on YouTube.
I have used the Puffin Set of rubber stamps from Hobby Art, along with their Coastal Walks clear stamp set and the sentiment is from the By The Sea sentiment set.
The images were stamped with Desert Sand Memento Ink and coloured using a Arteza Real Brush Markers and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also used a white Gel pen for the highlights
The box was made as per the instructions on Sam Calcott's Video, only I made this to measure 6 x 6 inches instead.
I used a mixture of papers. The blue woodgrain is from the Fresh Feeling 12 x 12 paper pad from The Works. The blue background paper for the sky is from the Vintage Chic paper pad from Poundland and the sand effect card is from Kanban.
I added some sponged clouds with white acrylic paint to the sky and some string around the frame.
The sentiment panel was cut using a die from The Works.
I hope you like this and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments