Brumblewick Hare Hidden Message Card


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Brumblewick Art Journaling stamps which are available through Buddly Crafts.
The images were stamped onto smooth white card using Desert Sand Memento Ink. The images were then coloured using Zig Clean Colour Markers and a White Gel Pen for Highlights. The images were then cut out leaveing a thin white border. I also added some Glossy Accents to the Eye.
The backing papers are from the Lost and Found paper collection by Dovecraft and the Buff Smooth card that I used for the layers and sentiment panels is from The papermill Direct.
The Oval dies used are from The Works and the sentiments were heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visitng.
Sally.x.

Comments

Such a gorgeous card, I love the colour tones and your colouring is exquisite!
Carole Pollard said…
Gorgeous love the. design and natural colour scheme Love and hugs Carole x