Goldfinch and Grasses


Hello, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses some stamps from the Birds and Grasses stamp set by Hobby Art.
The images were stamped onto smooth white card and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Markers and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also used a white gel pen for the highlights.
The images were then cut out leaving a thin white border.
The background was made by blending Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen and Peeled Paint Distress Oxides onto smooth White Card. I used the Double Stitched Square die by Lawn Fawn to cut the panel to fit a 5 x 5 white card base.
I added some splatters of Rich Gold Starlights paint before adding the elements with 3D Foam to create the scene.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments