Cottage Garden Pop Up Card


Hello, today I have a Pop- Up card to share with you that uses the Cottage Garden collection from Craft Consortium that features the wonderful artwork of Helz Cuppleditch.
I started by stamping the images onto smooth white card with Desert Sand Memento Ink. Then used Arteza Real Brush Markers and Arteza Expert Coloured pencils to colour the images. Also used a white gel pen for highlights, before cutting the images out leaving a thin white border.


I created a 5 x 5 card blank from purple card and also cut two sizes of ovals using some dies that are from The Works. I used papers from the Cottage Garden 12 x 12 paper pad to create the scene on the large oval and inside of the card also. I also used a Lawn Fawn die to cut the grass.



The bees were attached to the pop up element using clear Acetate. The sentiment is a mixture of  a stamp from Hobby Art and the Love die which was also from The Works.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments