Best Of The Bunch


Hello, today I have a box card to share with you that uses the stunning Farm Meadow collection from Craft Consortium.
The images were stamped with Desert Sand Memento Ink and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Markers and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also used a white gel pen for the highlights and cut out the images leaving a thin white border.
The box card base was made from white card and decorated with the 6 x 6 papers from the Farm Meadow collection. I then added the images onto the inside of the card using Tonic Tacky Glue and the rest of the floral images onto the front using 3D Foam.
The butterflies were stuck onto strips of Acetate and then added into the box to make them look like they are floating. The sentiment is also from the Farm Meadow collection and has been Heat Embossed with Ranger Gold Powder. I finished the card with some matching Enamel dots.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments