Happiest Of Birthdays


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses the Sketched Flowers clear stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.
I started by stamping the large floral image with Versamark Ink onto white card stock and Heat Embossed with Ranger Gold Powder. I then stamped and embossed a few more of the flowers and leaves to fill out the image. I then painted the image with Distress Oxides in 'Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Faded Jeans. I also added some Oxide splatters to the background, along with some splatters of 'Gold Starlights' Paint by Imagination Crafts. I finished the main panel with some White Gel pen details and a Gold Embossed sentiment Vellum strip.
The background was created using the Distress Oxides and Starlight Paint. I then added a Vellum panel between the background panel and image panel, which was raised with 3D Foam tape. I then added this onto a 5 x 7 card base and finished the card with some Buttons Galore and More Sparkletz in 'Mermaid'.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a beautiful Card..... So glad to see your Artwork again. ..... I love this colour combination...... it's just beautiful
cuilliesocks said…
Absolutely gorgeous Sally, Kate x