Enjoy Your Special Day


Hi, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses the 'Forest Friends' stamp set from Bo Bunny and the Acorn is from Hobby Art's Forest Friends stamp set.
I stamped the images with Black Gina K Amalgam Ink and coloured the images with Copic Markers. I also used a 'Dark Sepia' Polychromos pencil to add fur details to the Bunny and White Gel Pen Highlights. I then cut around the images leaving a thin white border.
I then cut a square panel from Kraft card stock and embossed it with a Provo Craft Wood Effect Embossing Folder. I then brought out the embossing some more with some 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink. I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut out the centre of the panel and added 3D Foam tape to the back of the Kraft Card and attached to a square piece of Vellum.
I used 'Peeled Paint', Cracked Pistachio' and 'Wilted Violet' Distress Oxide to colour a square of White card stock, which doesn't show up properly in the photo. I then added the Kraft card panel on top of the Oxide coloured card and attached this to a 6 x 6 Kraft card base.
I stamped the sentiment which is also from Hobby Art with Versamark Ink onto a small Kraft card circle and Heat Embossed with Silver Powder. I then attached this into the middle of the card and added the images around it using 3D Foam. I added some Glossy Accents to the Acorns and some purple beads and pale green gems to finish.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments