Chinese Lantern


Hi, today I have another card using the Chinese Lantern clear stamp set by Chocolate Baroque. I have made the background using Perfect Pearl, Turquoise and Interference Red Perfect Pearl Mists. I have then embossed the background using the Crackle embossing folder by Creative Expressions, then lightly inked over the detail with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and used Black Soot Distress ink and Holographic embossing powder around the edge. I then stamped the branch four times with Jet Black Archival ink onto the background and painted the leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and a brown and white gel pen for the fine detail. I stamped the branch a second time and cut out the flowers which I attached using 3D foam. I then die cut the oval out of the centre of the backing paper and glued it to a scalloped oval Spellbinders die- cut out of Bazzill Basics Kraft Card. I stamped the Lantern and painted with the Perfect Pearl Mists and added gems. The white paper flowers are by Woodware and have been sprayed with Interference Red Pearl Mist and the Kraft flower in the centre is a Tonic punch. The leaves were cut using Tropical Leaves by Cheerly-Lyn Designs onto green card stock, then sprayed with the Pearl Mists. The Photo doesn't show off the true colours, or the shimmer of the card when light hits it, but I hope you like it anyway and thanks for looking. This card is 7 x 7 inches.
                                                                   Sally

Comments