Pink Pony Card


Hi, today I have a card that I made using a Carousel Horse stamp by Chocolate Baroque. I have coloured the image with Copic markers and white and gold gel pens. I also added glossy accents to the hooves and saddle. The background papers are by K and Co. and the Kraft card stock is by Bazzill Basics. I used a Fleur De Lis embossing folder by Provo Craft to create the background behind the pony, and used Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to add more depth. The circles are Spellbinder Dies and the Fleur De Lis is a punch that I have had for years. The rhinestones, ribbon and button are from my stash. This is a 7 x 7 inch card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: 'Round or Square' with http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for looking.
                                            Sally

Comments