Floral Birthday Wishes


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses stamps that came included with issue 81 of Creative Stamping Magazine.
I stamped the floral images with 'London Fog' Memento Ink onto smooth white card and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Markers and a white gel pen. I cut out two of the floral arrangements, leaving a thin white border.
The frame was cut twice from Kraft Card using a die set from The Works, and I sandwiched a piece of vellum between to make a shaker element.
I added some white, pink, green and yellow sequins inside the shaker. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder.
I finished the card with some more white gel pen details and some more sequins.
Hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments