Craft Consortium Winter Wishes


Hello, today I have a Christmas card to share with you that uses the 'Winter Woodland' collection from Craft Consortium.
I started by making the background using the 'Birch Tree' stencil from Clarity and Distress Ink in 'Tattered Rose', 'Milled Lavender' and Dusty Concord'. I also added some Home Made Glitter Glue around the edge for a frosty feel. I also made a panel for the sentiment at the same time.
I then stamped the Deer Image from the Winter Woodland stamp set and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also added White Gel Pen Highlights and Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose.  I then cut the image out leaving a thin white border.
I then cut out some of the White Poinsettia's from one of the Winter Woodland paper sheets and used Copic markers to colour the Poinsettia's to match the colour scheme of the card. I also added some glitter glue and White Gel Pen Highlights. I also cut some Pine cones from the same piece of paper and added these and the deer image with 3D Foam squares to complete my scene.
I then added the scene panel with Foam Squares onto a piece of fir tree patterned paper, also from the Winter Woodland paper pad, which I had also coloured with the Distress Inks. I then matted this onto a piece of white card and added this to a 5 x 7 Kraft card base.
I stamped the sentiment (from Hobby Art's Christmas Post stamp set) using Versamark Ink and Heat Embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum. I then tied a metal Pine cone charm from Craft Consortium's Little Fawn and Friends collection.
I finished the card by adding some sequins from Craft Consortium's Wildflower Meadow sequin pack.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Sally H said…
That is so beautiful! I love the colours. I have bought the arteza colouring pencils and I love them.
Emma Goddard said…
Beautiful card, love this collection xx